Thursday, November 18, 2010

S/mileage-Odoru yo radio preview


S/mileage will be releasing their first album, Warugakii 1, it in almost 3 weeks. And of course that means we have a radio preview of one of the new songs, Odorou yo. Now it is basically a glorified singles collection, but we do get a few new songs. And should be happy about that. At least it means they have a clean slate for album 2.


The song reminds me of cuter version of Summer Reggae! Rainbow. And of course the song is along the sugary sweet, adorable music S/mileage has been releasing since the first formed.
And has the always even S/mileage line distribution to match. But it would be a little hard to make S/mileage unfair since they only have 4 members. XD
Some of the parts of the song are really great. I love the echo effects on the members solo lines. It kinda sounds like an owl hooting but it's cute. I also really love the "Taisetsu na yoru no KYANDORU. Kinenbi wasurete bu bu bu bu. Soredemo onna no kotowaru. Kako ni shitsugi ni kanseru." part. (By the way, I romanized this by ear, so I have no idea if it's 100% right. It sounds pretty right to me though. XD)


0 comments: