Sunday, November 28, 2010

Okai Chisato to release first digital single


Since uploading her own dance videos on C-ute's official Youtube channel, C-ute member Okai Chisato is releasing her first digital single, LOVE Namida Iro, on iTunes. Which is more commonly know as Matuura Aya's 3rd single. It seems like she's finally getting noticed by H!P and UFA.


This has been a good couple of months for one of H!P's favorite underdogs. She's releasing her first photobook and DVD, and now she's releasing her first digital single. Digital single or not, this is the first solo single by any C-ute member. Even though she's one of my least favorite H!P members I am extremely happy for her. She's always shoved in the back, so I'm glad she's getting a little bit of attention. Even if it is only for a brief moment. I also always did like her voice. It was unique and probably one of the deepest in H!P currently.
I think Chisa picked the absolute perfect song as her solo song. She has basically the same pitch and tone as Ayaya. When I listened to Chisato singing it for a split second I thought it was Ayaya. So Chisa did an amazing job.


Here's Chisato singing and dancing to LOVE Namida Iro.





And for fun, here's the original.

0 comments: