Monday, November 29, 2010

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game performances


Ever since Morning Musume's new single was announced I've been waiting for Morning Musume to perform it on music shows. I even personally wrote to Music Japan. So, you can imagine how beyond excited I am that they finally performed Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game live. They were on Happy music November 26th, and they were just on Music Japan November 28th.

I actually planned on making each performance a separate post, but I haven't been able to find either performances on youtube until now. So, duel post it is.

I thought the performance from Happy Music was really great. Everyone sounded amazing, especially A-chan. She hits her high notes perfectly, but when does she not. But for some reason the entire time I was watching this I was drawn to Risa, even though she only has 1 line. She just looks really fierce with that hair. This is like the first time I ever though Risa looked good with short hair. The only real complaint I have about the performance is that it's only half the song.




Maybe I'm a perv, but does anyone else notice that when they bend like that you can see their under shorts. The dresses could be just a little longer. XD


Risa looks gorgeous.

Look at LinLin in the background looking all hot.







The performance from Music Japan is pretty much the same. Except Music Japan's stage is way nicer and Reina sounds a little weird. I don't know, all of her lines it seems like she's out of breathe. Which is weird because she killed it on Happy Music.

Ai-chan looks so cute here.

I still hate the leg move.
I never noticed how awkward this part was. XD



0 comments: