Tuesday, November 16, 2010

KAT-TUN performs on Hey! Hey! Hey!


Since I am unable to make my review post about KAT-TUN's new PV for Change UR World, I thought I'd make a post about their Heyx3 performance. Since, you're probably dying to know why I can't make my review post, I'll tell you why. Let's just say KAT-TUN fans are a little intense. I'll just leave it at that. Because when I can make my review post, I have to make a mini rant about it. :]
The performance was pretty much like every other performance. They came, they sang, and they were hot. I actually thought this performance was better than the Shounen Club one. They just sound better. And everyone looks better. But I liked Koki's outfit from Shounen Club better. :/ I think I'm making too many posts about Change UR World, but I can't help it. I love this song!


  I love Ueda's jacket.
  This looks just like the dance move from Arashi's Monster.
 
Of course Kame looks hot.
 
  I love how during everyone's solo lines I'm only looking at Koki.
 
 
Hot!
  Look, Koki has a random patch of blonde hair. XD
 
  I love how Koki is smiling through hi whole rap part. Probably because his solo is pretty long, and it doesn't get cut off midway because they only have 2:30 minutes.
 
  Kame always nails this part.
 
  Adorable.
 
 
Here's the video. You should watch it quickly. It will most likely be gone by tomorrow.

0 comments: