Wednesday, November 17, 2010

KAT-TUN Changed MY World


The PV for KAT-TUN's new single, Change UR World, was just released. Oh, I'm sorry it wasn't just released. The PV was actually released a couple of days ago, but for some reason KAT-TUN fans would not let the PV be uploaded in HQ. Hell, they didn't even want it posted in LQ. I couldn't even download the PV! Every video that was posted on youtube had pages of Japanese, and international, KAT-TUN fans crying over the video being posted. Saying things like the "Please delete the video, it's being released on November 17th wait until then," or "If you share this stuff Johnny won't release it early in the future."



I would just like to know, what in the world is wrong with KAT-TUN fans? Why are they so anti uploading. When Arashi's and NEWS's new PVs were released they were upload in HD quality the date the videos aired in Japan. So, are they horrible fans? Are they breaking some sort of unofficial Johnny's rule? Absolutely not. And I did I hear once any fan saying to take down a video or delete a link, until the single was released? Of, course not! So, why are KAT-TUN fans doing this? Don't they realize that the only people that are getting jipped are the foreign fans? PVs air in Japan days before the release date. And all the Japanese KAT-TUN fan can simply turn on their TVs and watch the new PV when it airs. I don't see them covering their eyes and ears until the release date. And why's that? Because it would be absolutely stupid to do so. That would defeat the entire purpose of a PV. They are PVs, promotional videos! What promotion are they getting if you're not allowed to watch them until the release date?
Anyway, that's about enough angry fangirl ranting. Time to talk about the actual PV.

I actually think the PV is pretty cool, there's a lot going on. There are 3 different dance scenes, close-ups, breaking through the wall, and whatever is up with that random kid watching them throughout the PV. Even though I do think the PV is pretty cool, I was expecting something a little more. It's a little reminiscent of No More Pain and Rescue. Just because the entire PV is very dark. Sometime it's so dark, it's annoying though.


I don't get what random kid, or his magical box have to do with KAT-TUN.

Magic explosion?

Apparently it was Pandora's Box because he was magically transported to where KAT-TUN is.


However, Kame is much better looking than Pinhead.


Hott!

God, Kame looks good.


WTF is up with Taguchi's hair?

I love Koki. Even if he's making stupid face here.

Kame breaking through anything is hilarious. He's too much of a pretty boy.

Um...liquid embryo?
They're the kings of the world! XD

I know it's all CG, but that's beautiful.

I'm sorry but Taguchi looks stupid. He was probably going for old school 1950's hair, but it's juts bad.

Koki looks great.

KAT-TUN envy.
I always knew Maru was Bruce Wayne.

LOLZ!

No, just no.

I know he most likely said you can test (trust?) your world, but to me it sounded like you can dust your world.


Awesome.

So why exactly is Koki chained up? Not that I mind. XD

Adorable.

What?

Love.



0 comments: