Monday, November 1, 2010

Illusive no more!

I was just sitting here at my computer being extremely bored. So I thought "Hey, I have nothing better to do I might as well search for that illusive Junior again." Now to anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about, I made a post a couple months back about a random Junior I saw every time I watched the School Kakumei live stage. I asked if anyone knew who he was because I thought he was hot and looked like some hot guy I know in real life. And of course no one commented and told me. If you really care you can read the post here.


Well apparently I finally found out who he is. And I honestly wish I didn't. It turns out that this Junior is Casey Anderson.

I was beyond excited when I finally found out who he was. That is until I looked at his age. The Junior I've been obsessing over for months. (Well obsessing to find out his name. XD) And probably the only Junior I actually think is hot, is only 15. Fifteen years old! That makes me fell a little bit like a pedophile. I know I'm only 18 and probably shouldn't feel like that, but I do. I mean, I feel weird for thinking Yuto and Ryosuke are hot. And they're only a year younger than me. I never even look at Morimoto Ryutaro cause he's only 15. Well actually Ryutaro is pretty ugly anyway, but still.

I think the absolute funniest part of this whole thing is in a comment to my illusive Junior post I said the Junior could be Casey Anderson since he's the only foreign Junior I know of. I actually looked up Casey Anderson.


But I could only find this picture. And my exact reaction was that it could never be Casey that kid looks like he's about 12. How ironic, right? I guess I'll have to wait a few years to really fangirl over him. I'll feel less creepy when he's at least 17.

4 comments:

yume said...

haha. i so miss u. okay that was weird. no but actually i really do. Anyhoo you probably don't remember me so yeah XD

AimxAim said...

Haha. Nah it's not weird at all. Of course I remember you. You posted on my illusive Junior post months ago. And you read my blog daily. :]
Don't be such a stranger to my blog. I'd love to chat more. <3

Unknown said...

Don´t be sad about this 3 years, I´m right???

I´m 19 and my ex was younger then me :-) He is from 94 so he is still 16 and in love the age is not important, but he is a Johnny, right??? The own Johnny, that is younger then me I found is hot is Keito Okamoto.

So it´s ok when we thinking about younger Johnny´s!!! I think :-)

AimxAim said...

Yeah it's 3 years. It's exactly 3 years and 3 months. XD

I guess age doesn't really matter. I think a couple Johnny's that are younger than me are hot. Nakajima Yuto, Yamada Ryosuke, and Nakayama Yuma a little. But I still can't help from feeling a little weird. XD

I guess it is. Just as long as they're not like 12. XD