Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morning Musume-Fantasy ga Hajimaru radio preview


With Fantasy! Juuichi's release date right around the corner Morning Musume previews another song from the album. This time it's Fantasy ga hajimaru, but the preview is only 1:40. Which means there's obviously no way it's the full song.

 
At first listen I am absolutely in love with the whole night club type of music is has. It another club sounding song like Berryz's Dakishimete Dakishimete and Momusu's SONGS.  But it actually sounds a lot like DEF.DIVA'S Suki Sugite Baka Mitai. While I do like the overall sound of the song I am completely disappointed by it at the same time. The song is basically a Sayumi solo song, she sings pretty much the entire time during this preview. Except for the short Reina solo part And Ai's solo part at the very end. And it sounds like Ai and Eri also have one line solos during the verse, but with their voices being practically autotuned I can't tell if it's them or still Sayumi. I guess Sayumi's It's You solo from Platinum 9 Disc wasn't enough, she needs another practically solo song. I mean she is graduating after all. Oh wait, that's LinLin and JunJun. I don't understand why I bother complaining anymore. I'm obviously not to get my dream Ai and LinLin duet, Risa and JunJun duet, and JunJun solo song. I also have to get used to Sayumi getting more and more solo lines since she'll be one of the oldest members in the group once Eri, LinLin, and JunJun graduate. I'm actually more excited for Aika to get more lines because she'll be a senpai to the new members. But I'm just ranting now.


0 comments: