Tuesday, November 2, 2010

KAT-TUN-Change UR World PV preview

KAT-TUN has released a PV preview for their upcoming new single, Change UR World. Change UR World is being released on November 17th. Seriously, November 17th? Well, I guess Morning Musume can kiss goodbye any chance of having Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game reach number one. It's being released on the same day as Change UR World, KAT-TUN is going to blow them out of the water.


The PV does actually look really amazing. It looks very expensive, but that's not a big surprise. KAT-TUN hardly ever makes cheap PVs. It's another completely green screened PV, but that doesn't bother me too much. I mean the falling off a building scenes alone are cool enough.
And I have to absolutely laugh at Kame's outfit. I mean leopard pants and a feather boa. He must be trying to beat Ueda to be the girliest (for some reason this isn't a word XD) member of KAT-TUN. I think he's winning in this PV.
And WTF is going on with my beloved Koki's hair? It makes him look like Penn Badgley. I haven't decided if I like it yet or not. I don't know, at some angles I'm kinda feeling it.


0 comments: