Monday, November 29, 2010

Morning Musme-Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara preview


With just 2 days until the official release date of Morning Musume's 11th album, Fantasy Juuichi, they've just released a new preview. This time it's Onna Gokoro to Nanto Yara, which is probably going to be there last song preview before the release date.


After listening to it for a few times, this song is probably my least favorite preview they have released. The music is too slow and simple. And it reminds me a little bit of C-ute's Everyday Yeah Kataomoi. I'm just not into the song. Even the way it's being sung, it sounds like there's no emotion behind it. And it makes the overall song sound a bit flat.
And because someone in H!P must have had a brain hemorrhage, the line distribution still sucks. The solos go to Risa, Eri, and Ai-chan. And if I listen hard enough I can kinda hear Aika. But as always, I'll just have to wait for the full song to be released in 2 days.


0 comments: