Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who told Hizumi this looks good?














 So I just watched D'espairsRay's video for their new song Horizon, even though it came out over a month ago. I'm not really a big D'espairsRay fan but I do listen to them from time to time. After I got over thinking aww Hizumi's singing in English, they zoomed in for a close up of him. And I was a little bit surprised by what I saw. Apparently Hizumi's sporting a new hair style and it's disgusting. At first glance it's not really much of a change. But he has pretty much had the same hairstyle for years. Straight, so it's a little suprising to see something different on him. It also looks like it might be pulled back. Similar to the hairstyle Aoi from Gazette had a few months back, which was equally gross. But he keeps swinging his head around in the video which makes it hard to tell about the whole Aoi-esque aspect of it.



It's not a perfect mirror image but it's pretty similar. But I'd have to say Hizumi wears it better though. I basically cried inside when I saw Aoi with that hair. I hate it on Aoi.



I'm not even really sure why I care about his hair at all. I've never really thought Hizumi was attractive nor hideous. But recently I've been noticing him more. Mainly because of D'espairsRay's Spiral Staicase DVD. Hizumi without a shirt, I don't really need to say anymore. But it's not really a full on obsession like all of my other celebrity crushes. No, it's really more of he's hot in an odd way. Like Jun Matsumoto and Mao from Sadie.



Anyway here's D'espairsRay's PV for Horizon. Enjoy the epic scream at the end.


0 comments: