Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bu.o.no.- Co.no.mi.chi.



Buono's 6th single, co.no.mi.chi. is being released on January 21st. I always thought the word was konomichi. So now I'm a little confused.

I absolutely love the music for this song. They have really rockish parts and then totally cute parts you'd expect from H!P. But does anyone else notice in the middle of the song the random guy saying yeah a few times? That make me laugh the first time I heard it. I'm really happy though, because this song is 150 times better than Rottara Rottara. This song has that cool rock feel that drew me into Buono to begin with. I'd say this song is my 2nd favorite Buono single. It's gonna be tough to dethronmy top Buono song, Gachinko de Ikou.





I don't think words can describe how much I'm in love with the outfits for the PV. They are amazing and really cute. As for the video it's pretty cute. They walk all over the world and switch outfits accordingly. And that's basically it, but the dance is really cute. Another good thing about this PV is it's pretty Momoko centered which is epic! I love that actually did something with her hair this time. Her hair is starting to get long again, but I think it looks perfect at this length. I'll be really sad if she continues to let it grow.

Watching the PV I noticed similarities with other H!P PVs.

1. W- Aa Ii na



Not only did they copy the entire just walking concept, they also walked in a similar safari setting.


2. Morning Musume Hawaiian Single Medley.





Ok, it's not 100% the same but it is similar even the rainbow part.


3. Buono-Kiss Kiss Kiss




Why do they always drink in their videos?


0 comments: