Monday, January 5, 2009

Momusu 38th single!



Morning Musume's 38th single, Nai Chau Kamo, is being released on February 18th. And thanks to Reina's radio show we have the full preview to the song.

The first thing I notice about this song is omg Sayu gets solo lines! And it's not saying some random phrase like Pepper Keibu Yo or Shabondama. Which I'm pretty excited about. It's about time, and she actually sounds really good in them. But I must say I'm absolutely in love with Risa's solo lines! I also having a little trouble telling who's singing what. I think Eri got a two line solo but it sounds like the first line could be Ai-chan. And maybe I'm hearing things but it sounds like JunJun got a solo line. Either she did or she just really over powered whoever was singing the same line as her.

But I think this music is just a little on the bland side. It just feels like it needs to be a little louder and a little faster. I do like the song, it has a more mature feel. Which is nice to hear. I like how Momusu has been increasingly more mature lately, with their songs. This song is also a nice change from their last single. For the fact that it was a bit too Reina centered for my taste. It's nice to hear everyone else sing or at least be noticed. I also can't wait to read a translation of this song, I have a feeling the lyrics are probably going to be good.




Here's a blurry picture of what might be their outfits for either their PV or CD covers. And the blurriness of the pic makes Aika look like Aibon! And what's with Eri's weird hood. I really wish there was a high quality version of this pic.

0 comments: