Saturday, January 31, 2009

KAT-TUN PV preview


KAT-TUN has a 15 second preview of their new single One Drop, that's being released in February. It was for a Dwango commercial. I'm not really sure what Dwango is but I'm guessing it's a CD store or something.

Within those short 15 seconds a few things jumped out at me. First of all, JIN! I don't really need to say more than that. Another thing is I really love Ueda with that hair. But he defiantly looked better with his black hair. And I can barely make out anyone else. But I can kinda of see Koki. But it doesn't seem like he's changed at all. His hair is still back and slicked back.

And Kame, I kind of wish I couldn't see him. What's up with his hair? When I first saw him I honestly though, wait a minutes Jun Matsumoto isn't in KAT-TUN. I think I died a little inside when I noticed it was really him. What's happened to his sleek, straight, and sexy hair? It's all curly, flipped, and feathered. It's disgusting! Why must so many JE members make bad hair choices?

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the rest of the PV because KAT-TUN in all black is just hot. And I'm glad that this song is faster paced then their last single, White Xmas.


0 comments: