Saturday, January 24, 2009

Morning Musume Fall tour preivew


Morning Musume's DVD for their Fall 2008 tour will be released soon, I'm not exactly sure on the date. So Dohhhup posted a video for their performance of Sono Bamen de Bibicha Ikenai jan. I'm pretty excited that, they picked this song to show because this is one of my favorite Morning Musume B-sides. It's in my Morning Musume B-side top 5.

The first thing I notice about the performance is it seems like the group parts might be lip synced. The JA~N parts, and the group verses as a whole sound way to similar to the original recording. But the solo parts are actually sung live. I'm ok with them lip syncing, they have to get a break from singing some where. I might as well be group parts instead of an entire song.

Another thing I noticed singing wise is some of the member seems out of breath. Aika, JunJun, and even one of Risa's lines are forced out for the most part. My only problem with that is, I think this is the first or second song of the concert. They're usually not that out of breath that early on in the concert.

And of course I hate the outfits! I really hate the color yellow. And color aside, they're not even nice dresses. Koharu's and Aika's dresses are pretty, but that's obviously just a fluke. But I do love their glittery silver boots. They match the outfit nicely.

Overall I think the performance is really fun. The choreography is very simple and cute. And everyone looks great as usual. I can't wait until the DVD is out.




0 comments: