Monday, January 12, 2009

A taste of Momusu's new PV


GakiKame were on a show recently promoting Morning Musume's new single Nai Chau Kamo. You literally get to see 5 seconds of the video. But in that short time you get a lovely close up of Risa. And you get to see how amazing Koharu's, Aika's, and Sayumi's hair look. Risa's hair is looking very Princess like. And apparently the outfits from the Winter Concert are the official PV outfits. I really love them. They're very rockerish.




And there is finally high quality pictures of, I'm guessing the cover outfits. At first glance Koharu blows me away. She looks super pretty. And Aika's outfit is still looking very Aibon like. I defiantly approve of that. As far as Eri goes her outfit is a miss. There's just too much going on. With her wicked witch stripped hood and her sparkling elbow length gloves. It's just awful. I'm impressed with JunJun's outfit, it's very chic. This outfit looks like something a fashionista in New York would wear. Yeah I said fashionista. XD Sayumi's clothes are really great too. She turns her rocker jacket into something sweet when she pairs it with her necklace and hat. Those are the outfits that really jump out to me everyone else's kind of just blend in.

And that's it for my style portion. >_<

0 comments: