Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Watarirouka Hashiritai7-Valentine Kiss preview


The radio rip for Watarirouka Hashiritai 7's new single, Valentine Kiss, is out. Apparently it's been out for almost a week now but I'm just hearing it now. XD The song is a cover of Kokusho Sayuri's song. But since Akimoto Yasushi he can obviously do whatever he wants with it. Also, the radio preview is only 2/3 of the song.
I'm really happy by how the song sounds. I was afraid it was going to sound exactly like the original. The music is of course nearly the same, but it's also it's also updated more modern sounding. And it's a lot cuter sounding. The song itself is absolutely adorable, and completely fits Watarirouka Hashiritiai. I don't know how it's possible but their singles keep getting cuter and cuter. And better and better. I look forward to their singles more than I do AKB48's.
And I'm really surprised by how well the song is distributed. I do love Mayu buts it's nice to hear everyone else's voice for a change.


0 comments: