Saturday, January 15, 2011

If only French Kiss could find love


AKB48 sub-group French Kiss released the PV for their 2nd single, If, a couple of days ago. I'm a little less than a week late to make this post. But there's nothing that says I absolutely have to make the review the day the PV comes out. XD


I've been really impressed with this song since I first heard it. So, I've been super excited to see the PV. Mostly because I love school themed PVs. I think they always come out cuter. The PV is apparently based off a drama that's included in some versions of the single. But I didn't bother watching the drama. Obviously since I can't speak Japanese there'd but no point. But because of that the PV doesn't make 100% sence. I am it's simple enough for you to know the main storyline. Yuki's guy treats her bad, Asuka is too afraid to confess, and Aki has unrequited love. But the PV also throws other random clips throughout the PV that you realize you're not getting the whole story/big picture.
 
  Yuki is super pretty.
 
  I am in love with these outfits. They remind me of C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas outfits.
 
 
  All for one and one for all! I don't know, I just thought this was really cute.
 
 
  Look how Aki looks.
 
  I'm sorry, but I'd kill for those boots. But not Aki's, they're hideous. XD
 
  Asuka looks gorgeous.
 
  Seriously? In the preview he looked kinda cute. He's maybe a 3. :/
 
  But the guy sitting next to Asuka is completely cute! D:
 
  But she likes him? Seriously, the casting director is blind!
 
  It is just me or, does anyone else notice that sometimes Asuka looks very cat like. She's still super pretty though.
 
  Woah, I just got a wicked flashback of Morning Musume's Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago PV.
 
  Apparently he was just making weird before because he's totally a 6. *O*
 
  Adorable!
 
  Yeah, don't leave mildly attractive love interest. XD
 
  It totally looked like they were randomly going to make out here. Lolz.
 
  That's funny, I've never once feed food to a female friend. XD Cute scene though.
 
  Asuka's about to make some Morning Coffee. Come on it's the same outfit from the PV! Yes, I realize that, that's a common outfit to wear. But whatever. By the way, for some reason Asuka looks 100 times prettier with glasses.
 
  Lolz. Yea, that always cheers me up too. XD
 
 
  Aww they all got to confess their feelings.



(PV) French Kiss - If (1280x720 H.264)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems you make these intense storylines from just a couple clips; I never see the same thing. I just thought they all had a crush on a boy at school and it was just a matter of confessing their feelings. I guess we'll see when they release the drama with the single.

AimxAim said...

Maybe I am just making an intense storyline. Lol. But after seeing the clips that's what I got out of them. Yuki and her boy looked like they were fighting in a library. Aki in one scene was looking on as the guy she liked talked to another girl. And at one point Asuka ran away from the guy she liked, which made it seem like she was too afraid to say anything.
Since's there a drama that the PV is based on, there has to be something more to go on then just a simple confession.

And I actually thought the drama was already released. But I completely forgot that the single hasn't even been released yet. XD Lol.

Ayuzawa Amu Mika-chan said...

Just want to ask, do you know what is his name of the guy that Yuki like ? :/
His looks cute, ^^
is he artist too ?