Friday, January 28, 2011

NYC announces new single


Hey! Say! JUMP sub-group (and possibly Nakayama Yuma w/BI Shadow sub-group?) NYC announced that they will be releasing a new single called Yumetamago. The song will be used as the ending theme for the upcoming Nintama Rantaro Ninjutsu Gakuen Zenin Shutsudou no Dan anime movie. The single will be released on March 9th.

You can already pre-order it from CDJapan. (Just click the links below.)



Yumetamago [Regular Edition]




Yumetamago [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-A



Yumetamago [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type-B




Yumetamago [Set of A,B, and regular editions]



I do have some mixed feelings about this new single. I am excited for it don't get me wrong, but I would be way more amped for another Hey! Say! JUMP! CD. But us JUMP fans can't really complain with 2 singles, and almost 2 DVDs in 2010. (Summary was the very beginning of 2011, so it still really felt like 2010. XD) I am also sad because this single is being used for an anime so it's most likely going to sound a lot like Yuuki 100%. I much preferred the direction Yoku Asobi Yoku Manabe was heading NYC towards. But I guess I'll have to wait fro the preview before I judge the song. Also having the song being called Yumetamago makes me automatically think of Buono and Shugo Chara Egg. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i was thinking the exact same thing.. a theme song for another season of shugo chara.. maybe.. if they made a jr. high version.. lol...

AimxAim said...

Lol. I doubt any JE artist would ever get to do the theme for any Shugo Chara show though. H!P would be all over that. XD