Saturday, January 29, 2011

Teogmass leaves their love on a Blue Bench




The PV for Tegomass's upcoming new single, Aoi Bench, was just released. Now the PV says short version but it's only about 30 less length than the original song. So I'm going to do the preview of the short version. I'm going to guess that the long version is either being released on the DVD or if an official long version is released a few days later it will most likely just be an extension of the story line. And I most likely won't do a separate review of that. Mostly because there might be dialogue and I can't speak Japanese. But if something super incredible happens I might add to my review in another post.
Now I was very impressed with this song, even though it's a cover song. I think the song is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. I just love bitter sweet songs about lost love. Now I wasn't really expecting a whole lot from the PV because the original was so simple. But I figured since this was JE we'd be getting something a little more impressive. It is too an extent, but it's still pretty simple. The PV is basically Tegoshi and Massu walking around taking pictures of their hometown and old high school. Which works for the simplicity of the song, but does help make the PV memorable. The PV is a little too boring for me to usually make a PV about. But I love the song so much, I had too.
 A sad and somber view of a city. If this is how the whole PV is, I'll probably get teary. Also I'm not sure where this is filmed because it doesn't look like Tokyo to me.
Ok, this is already too bright and happy for a sad song.
 I don't get the reason they keep taking pictures. I guess to have memories of their hometown? Still, I got a wicked flashback of Mirai from Dareka ga Watashi ni Kiss wo Shita. Lol.
 If only Massu did anything for me. I could make a thousand caps of how sexy or cute he looks.
 Wow, for once Tegoshi actually looks manly in a Tegomass PV or pretty much in general. But I have to admit, I do have soft spot for Tegoshi with dark hair.
 See with dark hair Tegoshi manages to look adorable without looking so girly.
 Wow, these are some cutting edge close ups. :/
 I wish I could read what this says. But I think it's pretty universal. It probably says some random girl's name or like Tegoshi and Mariko forever. It might even say his name. XD
 He looks so adorable because he looks sad.
 This is way too hot an outfit for Tegoshi to wear. I'd rather see it on Ryo-chan or Yuto.
 So they're making a hometown collage or something? It makes me imediately think of Berryz Koubou's picture that sends friends at the end of their Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda PV.
 I'm not feeling Tegoshi's yellow pants or Massu's American flag shirt. XD
 This picture is supposed to make it obvious what they are doing on the wall. But I'm still not getting it.
 Oh man it's the Aoi Bench!
 If waving goodbye on the blue bench was so painful, why is he smiling at a picture of it? It makes no sense!
 So, it's a mosaic of the park and the bench. But that just personifies that this bench was a happy place or memory! Which it wasn't! XD

0 comments: