Monday, February 8, 2010

KAT-TUN only loves themselves




The PV's full version to KAT-TUN's new single, Love yourself - Kimi ga Kirai na Kimi ga Suki, has been released. After the short version has been floating around for a week.

I gotta say I'm really disappointed by the PV. There's pretty much nothing going on in it. Which I'm surprised by. Usually KAT-TUN's videos have a higher budget. I know they had to split the budget for two PVs, but they did the same thing for One Drop and Rescue. And they still had a higher budget. For pretty much the whole video KAT-TUN members are gathered around a mysterious heart shaped rock that sprouted out from the middle of the road. And it makes no sense at all. I know the song is called Love Yourself, but is it really necessary to have a giant heart? I mean One Drop was about crying, and not one tear was shed.
And for some reason each KAT-TUN member has a different colored aura when they walk passed the heart. Which also makes no sense. Perhaps its their group colors. Does KAT-TUN even have group colors? I know NEWS does, but I have no idea about KAT-TUN.
The worst parts of this entire PV are Jin's parts. I love Jin, don't get me wrong, but he just ruins everything completely. Ever chance he gets he does his wanna be gangster poses, which are hilarious on their own. But his "It's love, your love" parts with his gigantic flashing arcoss the screen, are pretty much stupid. But I mostly hate them because you can see Jin close up and see how scruffy he looks. Who told Jin a ponytail and aviator sunglasses is a good look for him? Because it's not, I really wish he would stop dressing like that. And worse then that it looks like he's not shaving anymore. Jin with a mustache would be the ugliest thing ever.
The video isn't all bad. Koki manages to make it watch able with his overall hotness. It's just sad that Koki decided to get rid of his black hair for some brown mess.



Too bad Haiti didn't get such a loving earthquake.


Kame looks ok. He'd look better if his long hair didn't make him look so womanly. I love his jacket though.


I know Ueda is girly, but do they have to dress him in women's clothes? My sister wears those sweater jackets.


Koki still manages to look good. Taguchi however, not so much.


Jin's so cool, he's the only one who doesn't have to wear red


I love Maru's pants. XD


Jin really needs to shave.


Am I the only who notices Jin has to do something with his tongue or mouth in every video?


I


Love


Koki


a lot.


I don't even like Taguchi and I have to admit this was kinda cute


It's disappointing how Jin has never looked uglier


I don't get it. I've never been so sad that I rubbed my face.


Kame-sama, Kami-sama. Close enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm,I agree with you about the PV it's so simple,but you gotta love the song~
will I don't know what's wrong with jin he seems so IDK bored?!!
he really need a haircut,he look so girly~
and koki I love him so much~
ueda I want his sweater jacket <3

AimxAim said...

I do! The song is amazing.<3 It's definitely better than D-Motion.

Jin always acts like he's too cool for KAT-TUN during PVs. I'm used to it by now.

He does! He's been wearing his hair like that since Bandage. It's annoying. ._.

Yeah, Koki is love.<3 I hate his new hair though. XD

Lol. I wan Kame's jacket.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Koki is so hot <3 he was the hottest one in that video...Kame looked girlier than ever. Jin looked bored...Junno was also awesome. and Ueda <3 i love him , even if he looks really girly. I dont agree with you about him wearing girly clothes in that video though. if the red sweather jacket was a different color then he wouldnt looks so girly, believe me. I also love Maru's pants <3 i have skinny jeans that look like that. (the pattern)
blaah, i hate the new Jin >.< His hair looks like a poodle exploded at the back of his head. lol XD
I love Jin, i just wish he didnt try to be so american, and so gangster... -.-
and i agree with you about the video being simple and plain. That surprised me too at first.
The first time i heard the song, i absolutely didnt like it >.> I heard it in Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge, and the dance they did in the opening, couldnt look any more ghay O.O ((but after listening to it a couple of times i fell in love with it (: ))

((by the way I'm doing my school art project on KAT-TUN and NEWS, lol coz they are my "Life's Little Comforts" ((thats my theme.)) and i paused different parts of the video and drew them XD so i've been watching this video a lot in the past few hours. The more i watched the video, the more i liked it.))

AimxAim said...

Koki definitely was the hottest.<3 He looks so amazing when he has his black hair, he battles for the hottest member of KAT-TUN. It's a shame his hair doesn't look like that anymore.
Kame always looks pretty girly, but I still love Kame. :]
I love Ueda too! He doesn't get nearly enough love. But I didn't say he was wearing girly clothes I said he is wearing girl's clothes. Becase he is. That's a women's jacket! In a different color or not. lol XD
That's awesome I've seen those plaid skinny jean at hottopic before. I want them, but skinny jeans never fit me right since my legs are pretty short. >_<
Haha a poodle exploded on Jin's. It is pretty terrible tough. Makes me uber sad. :/ Yeah I hate him trying to be all American. People would eat him alive in America. Like when he went to LA he only hung out with nerds. XD
I loved the Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge opening. I though that was pretty unique and awesome. I wish other dramas would have interesting openings.
I loved the song at first listen. However D-Motion not so much. But now I'm like addicted to D-Motion. XD

(That's awesome. When you're done you should post your drawings somewhere. I'd love to see how they came out. :])