Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Eri and Sayumi solo previews

 
Morning Musume's 9th studio album, Platinum 9 Disco, is being released in a few weeks. And previews of the songs have been released recently. First it was Eri's solo song and now we get a preview of Sayumi's. So here's my quick reviews of the song.



Kamei Eri-Kataomoi no Owari ni



I think Eri sounds really sweet in this. And vocally she sounds amazing. But as of now this song isn't really doing anything for me. It's really nothing special. And kind of sounds like everything else. Maybe when the HQ comes out I'll change my mind.



Michishige Sayumi-It's You



The music has a more rockish feel and is very out of place for Sayumi. And yet somehow this song really fits her. I think the music is great though, but parts of it reminds me of the music they used to play in the old Street Fighter video games. Sayumi doesn't sound that great vocally on this one, but she does sound really cute. It also sounds like she's trying to sound sexy. But I'm Sayumi biased, so I love the song.

0 comments: