Thursday, August 4, 2011

Morning Musume-Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo preview

The radio rip for the first song from Morning Musume's upcoming double A-side single, Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo! / Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai, has been released. I have been waiting for this rip for weeks now. Since the concert rip wasn't the best quality I've been waiting for the radio rip to finally hear the song.

You know, I wasn't instantly in love with this song when I first started to listen to it. But half way through the song, it just made sense. And I actually do really like the song. It's not my absolutely favorite, and there is an obvious room for improvement. But I think the song sounds good. The beginning of the song has this funky sort of disco vibe, with some jazz undertones. Risa's and Ai's jazzy extended notes during the bridge were just absolutely incredible, and one of my favorite parts of the song. However, I can't really say that about Reina's line there. And then the chorus hits and it sounds like a completely different song. The song gets a lot more upbeat and happy. And for a minute I thought it was Ganbare Nippon Soccer Fight. The chorus is just Ai and Reina but they pretty much kill their lines, so I don't mind. And Reina also hits this high note toward the end of the song and it's nearly flawless.

I really want to complain that the song's line distribution is completely unfair, and it's basically the exact same line distribution from Only You. But this is Ai-chan's last single, so let her sing as much as you want. But, hopefully this single and 12th album will really be an end of an era. And Morning Musume can start fresh and give everyone a decent amount of lines like they used to. I mean when Morning Musume had 12-15 members the line distribution was a lot more fair than it is now! Can someone explain how that even makes sense?

By the way, what are they doing about the PV? Was it already filmed? Becasue Aika and Riho are both on rest now. And Aika has been in a cast for a while, so even if the PV was already filmed what are they going to do about the dance? Is Aika, or Aika and Riho, just not in the dance scenes?


2 comments:

Roddy Reta said...

Both A-side PVs were shot before the announcement about Riho's injury. So I'm guessing she'll be performing in both.

I have no idea how they're going to handle Aika, however. The girl can't even stand up, much less dance.

AimxAim said...

Oh, ok. Well it's good to know that Riho won't be missing.
Yeah, I have no idea what they are going to do for Aika either. I'm guessing she just won't be in the dance scenes. There's just no way she could be.