Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blog hiatus

So, I woke up today and it said all of my bandwidth exceeded on photobucket. Now, I am completely horrible at computers, and had no idea what that even meant. And,  after some googling, apparently there is no way to change this or to fix this unless I upgrade my photobucket to pro. And since I don't have a job, or even a bank account, I have absolutely no way to upgrade my account. So, that means I now have to resave and rehost ALL of my pictures on my blog to a site that has unlimited bandwidth. Which is approximately 3,020 images. 3,020! Obviously this is going to take me weeks, if not a month, to do. And I honestly am not looking forward to it at all.

I am so completely upset right. Like on the verge of tears upset. (Whatever, I cry at the drop of a hat) So, yeah don't expect any kind of updates for a while.

4 comments:

Ray Mescallado said...

Check your email, I have an answer that may help.

AngiSnowflake said...

Why don't you use picasa from google. I think it is much better than photobucket.
You have a lot of space and you can use it together with blogger.
It's very easy to use! ^-^
Hope you will write soon again!

AimxAim said...

@Nana: Thanks for the suggestion. I am trying to take care of all of this now. And hopefully I will be blogging sooner that you think. :]
And thanks for the support.<3

Seductive Sex Story Teller said...

I read your article, very informative and userinformatic info are mentioned. For Seductive sex stories also a best Seductive sex stories. Keepit up bro to share more article like that. Thanks for sharing this ones.