Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tommy's back!



Wow this song flew right under my radar. I haven't kept up with Tommy Heavenly6 lately, because I assumed since she was back with The Brilliant Green she wasn't going to release solo stuff for a while. She didn't even make it clear whether she would continue here solo projects or not. But what they say about assuming is true. Tommy is finally back! And I couldn't be happier. It's almost been two years since her last solo release, Heavy Starry Chain. But the wait is worth it. I am a HUGE Tomoko fan. I fell in love with her after I heard Rainy Days Never Stays. Anyway, Paper Moon was released on December 10, and is the second opening theme for the anime Soul Eater.

The song is pretty good. My only complaint is that it sounds like every other song she's done. The music itself sounds like a mix of three other songs by her. And the lyrics are very Tommy like. A bunch of random English lines thrown in. Her lyrics are always cute and on the border line of almost not making sense.

As for the video, it has a Wizard of Oz theme. Which I don't like. I think I'm the only one on the planet who hates The Wizard of Oz. Tommy always has the weirdest videos. And most of the time are connected or a continuation of sorts.






Move over Tommy this is my video!

*head bop head bop head bop*



Tommy video is SERIOUS BUSINESS.


Is that a tornado? Eh who cares.


I make Dorothy look sexy~



Oh hi, I just flew in from the I Love XMAS video



OWNED!


Enjoy the video Tommy fans!



0 comments: