Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YuiKaori-Heartbeat ga Tomarani preview






















On a recent episode of YuiKaori's web radio show, YuiKaori no Mi, YuiKaori danced to a short version of their upcoming single Heartbeat ga Tomaranai. Which is completely exciting news since this is the first time we're hearing the new single.


This single is significantly toned down from their first 2 singles. But that doesn't make the song any less great. The song still has a very upbeat and cute musical track. But after the heavy anime music of Our Steady Boy, and the huge dance beat of Vivivid Party, anything released after it would just seem slow by default. But I am happy to say that YuiKaori has yet to disappoint me. They really are turning out the be the greatest duo since W. (Because NO ONE will ever replace W. I think I've mentione dthat before. XD) The song is keeping with YuiKaori's adorable theme. The song actually sounds pretty refreshing and unique. After listening to this short preview I have a perfect image of what the PV should be. For some reason this just makes me think of YuiKaori riding bikes in their school uniform, and maybe on top of a cliff by an ocean. (ZONE's True Blue anyone?) But in general I want an outside PV. As for the song, there's not really much else I can say about it. It's incredibly adorable and I am instantly in love with it. I just find YuiKaori's whole aura entrancing.
 
 

0 comments: