Sunday, February 8, 2009

Love, Dreaming, Eternity, Hope, and One Drop!



KAT-TUN's new single, One Drop, is being released on February 11th. And the full version of the PV is out! Hooray!

The song is amazing! It's super catchy. It's been stuck in my head since yesterday. The song also has a positive message, that it's ok to cry. No matter what it's ok. Which is really sweet. But of course the song mainly focuses on Kame and Jin, like practically ever other song. And I'm not really complaining since they are the best vocalist in the group. But I'd like to hear more Koki and Ueda. The group parts sound really fabulous. I love the harmonies that they each have.

But it's mostly because everyone in KAT-TUN sounds exactly the same. I can't be the only one who notices that. I mean seriously close your eyes and listen to Lips, it sounds like Kame is singing the entire song. But that's something different entirely.

The video is pretty hot. As I said before KAT-TUN+all black=sexy! And they have 2 snazzy hummer limos in the video. That's pretty epic. But the dance. Gosh the dance is so stupid. I mean I thought they were going to break out into the running man. 




LOLZ Thriller WHUT?


But mostly every looks hot in the close up shots.

JIN! He looks gorgeous.



Kame change your hair!


Ueda looking pretty sex hot.


Maru dosen't really impress me. XD

Taguchi suprisingly looks pretty hot.

Eww Koki has yellow teeth.


One other thing I noticed, is it really necessary for KAT-TUN to wear so much lip gloss.



Come on make Johnny's some what manly. The concert outfits are embarrassing enough.



So pretty much I'm a fan of this song. I've listened to it at least 10 times. It's great. They'll probably make it to number one, they always do.

0 comments: