Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rockin' Aibon



Ai Kago is starring in a commercial for an motor vehicle auction site. The site is Kagofied, well at least her featured page is Kagofied. She's sporting a cool rocker outfit, that looks like something Buono would wear or Morning Musume on a show they used to have. Her boots are amazing. Anyway she looks really adorable in the commercial and she sings a little bit in it which makes me happy. There also a making of video which is great for Kago fans. Here's the site. http://auction.goo-net.com/kago/


So I've been waiting for Aibon news that I would actually blog about so I can talk about her.

I just want to say I am a huge Aibon fan. She's is my all time favorite member of H!P. I miss W like crazy. And I actually cried when I found out she was making a comeback. Because it broke my heart she was fired. Even though the news of her comeback is about her becoming an actress I still hold a pipe dream that she will sing again. I mean an actual single not singing at an event. I guess it's stupid to think that, but I can still hope.

Also I read on some ones blog that Aibon wasn't the same person she used to be. She's not Aibon at all anymore she's Ai Kago. And I agree 100% with that. She isn't the slightly chubby, overly sweet, childish girl that H!P almost forced her to be. You may disagree with this and she still acts that way but she doesn't, she more mature. And sure everyone grows up and matures. But I can almost guarantee that if she didn't get kicked out W would still be kicking. And she would be back to being the overly cutesy "twin" of Nono. She might act a little more mature but not to the extent she is. Because W has to be marketed a certain way.

Even her appearance was no longer Aibon like. She cut off all her and hair was wearing less make up. In a way she was almost unrecognizable. She seems to be like any fallen star, desperately trying to step back into the lime light. I am still on the fence about her whole situation. On one hand I'm thrilled that she is continuing her career, I truly wish her the best. But on the other hand she seems different even though she's the same person. I guess I'm really upset because I still can't accept the fact that she got fired. I'm holding onto a dream solo career that most likely won't happen. I can't accept the fact that Aibon will never truly exist again.

I might have gotten a little carried away, but I really wanted people to know how I feel about her. I will still continue to support her.



0 comments: