Monday, October 27, 2008

Lotta Lotta Buono

 
I've been waiting impatiently for Buono's PV release and it's finally here! I don't know if I'm jumping for joy at this particular video. But Buono can do no wrong in my eyes. They defiantly delivered another hit. I think all of their songs are good but this is my least favorite single by them. The song is just as you'd expect from them happy and upbeat. With their first concert coming up I think we can expect Buono to be around for at least another year or more.

 

Surprisingly Airi and Miyabi stand out the most and Momoko kinda fades into the background to me. Airi looks adorable, she reminds me of Minnie Mouse. Miyavi looks gorgeous in this video. I am a very big fan of the curls she's sporting. But Momoko pretty much looks they same. They stuck a headband in her hair and called it a day. They should at least attempt to change her hairstyle up, like they did in the Honto no Jibun PV. I think the 70's TV show theme explains the Minnie Mouse poka dot dresses. That I wasn't a big fan of at first, but they are defiantly cute. The dances portion of the video kinda falls flat a little bit. But the close up scenes are amazing. Everyone looks so pretty in them. Especially Airi she dominates the cuteness of this video.The dance is pretty simple. It seems like Buono's dances have a pattern. They have a good dance then a stupid one.

So overall I think they song could be a little better but it's still an awesome song. And I'm in love with the video.

0 comments: