Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Bath Day to you!


NEWS will be releasing a new single entitled Happy Birthday on October 1st. It will be used in the promotion of Kose's bath products. The photo advertisement was apparently shot months ago. I wonder how long this was planned? Anyway, in the commercial there is a minute preview of their next single. It's more of a sweet ballad and completely different from their last single Summer Time. What I can hear of the song sounds good, so I am excited to see the video.

Now let's look at it through the fangirl side of me. When I watch the commercial the first thing that comes to mind is what happened to their hair. I hate when Yamapi's hair is styled like that. He's had that hair before and I personally don't like it. Also Shige is now a blonde. He looked much better as a brunette. They didn't really do much to Ryo's hair, it just looks like they cut it a little. But they styled it so it has this annoying flip thing on the side. I'm glad they didn't change Ryo's hair much. He just got over his ugly hair phase. XD As for the rest of NEWS their hair is pretty much the same. Except Keii's hair is styled slightly different.

0 comments: