Saturday, August 16, 2008

Buono! - Gachinko de Ikou


Buono!'s new PV was finally released, in what seemed like forever to come out. From the moment I heard the preview of this song I was in love with it. I think the effects of this song are cool, like the "sou" parts. It sounds like all of their other songs for the most part, but hey that's what sells for them. I hope they get to release another album cause the album songs were so different from the singles.


The outfits are a big step up from the Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! because Miyabi had the best outfits and the other ones were borderline ugly. So it's nice to see super cute clothes all around, though Momoko's is defiantly my favorite. On the topic of Momoko, looking at that picture Momo looks bigger compared to the other girls. In the same way with W. When Aibon stood next to Tsuji (especially noticeable in the Robo Kiss video) she looked bigger. Not fat by all means. But I think Aibon was chubbier back then and perhaps Momo is just built differently. But I don't really know if she always looked like that cause I usually don't pay attention to thing like that. Anyway, Miyabi is sporting a snazzy new dye job in this PV. It looks amazing. She should have changed it years ago. Though it would probably look weird on her when she was younger.

As far as the video goes, it's probably my favorite video from them. Because it's just so fun, but tough luck on them not winning better prizes. :P I thought the dance was really cute. Buono! always has pretty simple dances but in the same respect they are probably some of the best, in my opinion. The Edo no Temari Uta II dance just didn't cut it for me. And I'm not quite sure why you have to wear a suit to play jenga. I think when H!P members wear suits, for the most part, it looks awkward. Unless Risa is wearing it then it just looks awesome.

0 comments: